Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wild Blue Yonder

We're off to the wild blue yonder. My three sisters and I are leaving tonight for our long awaited cruise. I know we are going to St. Thomas, San Juan Puerto Rico (I have already been to these two places) and two more stops that I do not remember the names of. I know that sounds dumb but I told them to just book it and I will be there.

The four of us have never been on a REAL trip together. This ought to be rather interesting. If you knew us you would know what I mean. Four very strong, different personalities together for a week on one boat. I am a little nervous. But as one sister said, "Debbi, it's a BIG boat. You can go to the other side."

I am most excited about Kim. She is 35 and has never been on a trip before. Let alone to a foreign country. She is so excited she is jumping out of her skin. I am going to have the most fun watching her experience different cultures. She called me last night squealing "in 29 hours we're going to be on a plane" I told her "better yet. in 47 hours your going to be in a foreign country." She about died with excitement.

So I'll see you in about 9 days. Hope to have lots of photos to share with you all. Gotta go pack.

WOO-HOO!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow, sounds wonderful! Have a great time; can't wait to see the pics when you return!

Kelly C said...

enjoy your time!!

Brenda Smith said...

I have a going away present for you! I'll come see you at lunch! You're gonna love this!

Rachael said...

sounds fabulous!! Enjoy your trip!!

Bonita Rose said...

have a most wonderful time on your cruise... I hope to do that one day with some of my friends.. how much fun! can't wait to see the pics!

Lynn said...

I'm sure the 4 of you will have the time of your lives! Maybe one day my sisters and I could do something like that. It sure sounds like a ton of fun. Enjoy every minute of it. Can't wait to see the photos

Brandi said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see your pictures! This is so vicariously exciting.