Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Should I be worried?

Quick note. Jennifer (my daughter0 who is 19 and NEVER been interested in cooking is at home right now preparing to make a Venison taco dip for dinner. She doe NOT cook. Seriously. she just called to ask which pan to use for a "flat casserole dish." Then she said she also has to "brown the Venison and onions until clear" when I said "in the frying pan" her responce was "OOHHHhhhh, in the frrrryyying pan" I think I should be worried. Would you be? Wanny come over for dinner? I am sure we will have plenty.

2 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

Wow, I'm really frightened for you. I'll be sure to make something yummy for dinner tonight, so if you need to run an errand, stop by and I'll feed you!!!

P.S. Is your homeowners insurance up to date? Does it cover daughters who can't cook home damages?

Maureen said...

Advice: Keep a fire extinguisher on hand ;)

and make sure she knows cooking also includes cleaning up after .. my 16 yo loves to cook, but I nearly always face a sinkload of dishes later!