Friday, May 25, 2007

Lady Gets a Bath

Matt is dumb! We are all sitting around a couple nights ago. Matt asks "when was the last time lady got a bath?" Jen and I are thinking "are you kidding me right now. Have you met lady?" We told him "NEVER"

Lady is a cat you don't mess with. I think she is sweet but I am her mom. Honestly, she is mean to everyone. People are seriously afraid of her.
Matt being the dumb a** (said with love) throws her in the shower. All Jen and I could hear was Lady screaming her furry little mouth off. Seriously, it was the most horrible sound a cat could ever let out. Matt made me hold the shower door shut as he got in and scrubbed her up. I had to hold it shut because she kept opening it and jumping out.

As she is howling. Matt announces "she is being pretty loving right now" WHAT? Doesn't sound like love to me. But when he got out with her I could see that she really was being loving to him at that moment. Who would have thought? Hmmm?

I was sure he would come out with claw marks everywhere. But she did not hurt him. It's amazing how small she looks without all that hair everywhere.

All I know is he was crazy to attempt this in the first place. But she must really love him to have not hurt him.

7 comments:

toners said...

LOL!!! Bathing a cat is not something we do lightly in this house either - it's at least a 2-person job :) Great post!

Marie Starr said...

That is funny!! LOL!!! Better him, than you, {bathing a tempermental cat!}Glad it turned out okay!

Lynn said...

LMAO, that is so funny. I would never attempt to bathe a cat either. Especially if she doesnt' like people. He is pretty brave! Love the photos!

Lara Neves said...

Wow! Yeah, I don't think I've ever given any of my cats a bath...they keep themselves pretty clean, don't they? At least indoor cats do!

Glad he didn't get scratched up!

nikki peterson said...

well....no one ever said he was the brains of the operation...haha love ya matt!

Rachael said...

LOL Glad he survived!

Brandi said...

Aw, so cute! I would never ever attempt to give TC a bath. Bella and the dogs are bad enough.