Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mud Pie


This is Cookie. She is such a brat. Seriously.
I took her to the spa so she could look all pretty for the Scrapbook Retreat I organized in memory of my Pomeranian Ginger who passed away. Wouldn't you know it, she found a lot of mud and had no problem running through it all weekend. AHHhhhhh......She had specks of mud all over her.
You know how when you ride a bike in the mud? The wheels will fling specks of mud all up your back. Well, her little paws flung specks of mud all up her little tummy. I guess I should be thankful she did not roll in it. Mud and White puppy's do not mix.
I love this layout. The background was stamped with Making Memories stamps and paint. I used the fabulous and oh so funky AtoZ pattern paper foo-fa-la buttons and ledger paper for the journaling. The ghost letters for the title are from Heidi Swapp. They are attached with staples. This layout was created at a crop with Allie Edwards after one of her classes.
The Allie Edwards class was fab by the way. We did a chipboard mini book about a week in our lives. The technique was all about mixing pattern papers. It was weird to see how precut, pre selected pattern papers actually did go with the photos we took.

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

Your dog is such a little brat! <3