Monday, April 30, 2007

Fugly Friends are sold

Ok, so next time I make a Hawaii Fugly Friend they will sell for $30.00 NOT $20.00. Seriously, this doll took forever. I hand made the hula dress. I could not find the doll section in Beverly's to see if there was a pre-made one. Soooooo, I had to take that raw raffia and sew it all together by hand to create the dress. It did turn out very cute but oh so much time. This doll was requested by Victoria.
I love this dolls pink flower in the hair and the tutu. Jessica requested a pink and black one for herself. I hope she likes it.

And this doll is a repeat of an earlier pig. Of course this one is different than the first one as no two dolls can be the same. I love the body shape of this one and the eyelashes are adorable. Did you notice the bling on the nose. Almost looks like snot coming out doesn't it? Stacy requested a pig as she wanted the first one sooooo bad but it was already sold.
Now I need to make a Mickie and Minnie doll. They are already cut out ready to stitch. I am very excited about these two as they are going to be oh so cute.
P.S.......I am very excited that Rachel (one of Elsie Flannigan's friends) has visited my blog and left comments. She is Uber creative and I hope she visits more often. You can check out her blog. Click on Red Velvet Art under my favorite blogs. Thanks Rachel for making my day.
have a creative day!

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

These are so cute, and addicting!