Thursday, April 19, 2007

You know your a Scrapbooker when......







Last night we were at The Scrappery for Challenge Club. We got to giggling about the crazy things we will take pictures of. I mentioned I took pictures of Jennifer in the emergency room. the Dr. had to make her eyes turn green. I thought it was cool looking. One lady yells at her husband, as he is running out the door, to take more than one photo. 3 photos make a better layout. I heard about one lady who layed down on a bridge to get a photo, before she knew it the cops were there thinking she was suicidal.






Some of us will buy paper before we take the pictures thinking "Oh, I will take pictures like ______________ to match this paper." Even more of us will buy the paper, THEN buy the cloths to match the paper.






Brenda and I saw a lady at the movie theatre taking pictures of the women's restroom sign. "Oh, your a scrapbooker." The lady squealed "Yes I am." she then had to take pictures of all 3 of us standing in front of the sign. Brenda's husband walked away shaking his head.






Yes, we are a crazy bunch of ladies. But we love it and we will do ANYTHING to get the "shot."






Debbi

1 comment:

Finding Myself said...

It was yellow not green