Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fab Shot



I absolutely LOVE this Lay out and this picture of Jennifer. It was taken during our mother daughter trip to Kauai for her 15th birthday present.

We had gone on a charter trip out to "the forbidden island" (do not ask me to spell the name) to snorkel and have lunch. We saw dolphins swimming with us which was amazing. Jen was afraid to snorkel but once she got in the water she was fearless. There was two seals snorkeling with us. Then we had an amazing lunch on the boat before heading back to Kauai. Jennifer did get a little nauseated on the way back as the ocean was VERY rough that time of day. It was our favorite thing we did the entire trip. Doesn't she look Hot in this photo though?

I love the colors of this layout and the two Prima flowers layered in the corner. The paper is from Rusty Pickle's Sweet Verona line. Yummy! I also used Close To my Heart "sew happy" stamp to do the stitched look around the circle. This stamp is sew cool because you can put it into the shape you want on the acrylic block before you stamp. I also faux stitched around the punched out flowers, with a Permapaque Pen, to give them the stitched look. The glitter letters are from Lil Davis. Then my favorite way to adhere buttons. Put a brad through the holes of the button. It gives it just that much more interest.

Happy Scrapping

No comments: