Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Joe Crafter



Sometimes when you want to get the cutest picture of your most loved pet you get the worst picture of yourself. I am starting to look like my mom. Not that it is a horribly bad thing. It's just no one wants to look like their mom. Seriously.

But, isn't this just the cutest picture of Joey. He seriously has to be on me all the time. He loves to sit in my lap. However, on Saturday when I was making some Fancy Flips he was a little annoyed that my lap was full. So........he just crawled up around my neck and "hung out" all day. It was rather cute and relaxing to know he was right there with me, giving me advice on how to be creative. He has great insight when it comes to being creative. I love my Joe Joe Potato.

Now, if I can just get Jen to not only take cute photos, but to tell me before she does it, so I can try and look somewhat cute.

Debbi

3 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

Joey is such a cute boy! He's is so your dog! (I wouldn't mind looking like my Mom, I love her!)

Diane said...

What a pair!!

nikki peterson said...

who is joe crafter?