Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Secrets





This is one of the Lay Outs I submitted for Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest. I seriously LOVE this Lay Out. I usually gravitate to the more Maroony and Brownish colors. This lay out is brighter and I totally adore the buttons. Especially the way they are sewed onto the Lay out. The flower opens to reveal the journaling.


The picture is of my niece Tyree and nephew Cacious. Wow, I wish I knew how to spell his name. They both fight a lot but they truly love each other. Cash never seems to notice if I just start snapping pictures of him. But when I tell him to act normal he can not do it. Tyree on the other hand may grow up to be a model. She can act natural on command. Like in this picture. She was doing everything she could to get cash to loosen up. She did a pretty good job I would say.

I did not win Hall of Fame by the way. However, I gained so much just by entering. It was a very long process and not so easy. I applaud all those people that did enter. It was a huge challenge and we should all be proud of putting ourselves and our work out there. Hats off to you ladies. Your all amazing.

Debbi

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

I like this lay out too! Great photo with beautiful design! Remember the other two page layout with the kids from a long time ago? I really liked that one too! It had sepia pictures I think.