Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Boy Tim



Everybody knows how much I love Tim Holtz. Seriously, he is so mine.

Tim is an amazing artist. I have learned so much from him in the last couple of years. His techniques never cease to amaze me. I will never look at Distressing Inks the OLD way. It's Tim's way, all the way. Anyone who has met Tim knows how truly NICE he is. His knowledge of his product wows me every time. He Rocks!

Tim got into the designing world through Ranger Industries. He was a regular employee. Ranger was looking to send two people to a stamping convention. They asked Tim to go. He did not want to but went anyway. He loved it and the rest is history. Now he designes for numerous companies and his talent has gone way beyond basic stamping into the art world. Thanks Tim for all the inspiration you have given us.

P.S. check out the liquifying technique I used on the background of this photo. So cool!

2 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

It was only a matter of time before you started blogging about Tim! LOL! Why not blog about the wonderful time your two best friends had when they had coffee with Tim! Oh, but you had to fly home for the Senior Prom, bummer!

Diane said...

Did you know that he is going to be in Elk Grove soon?