Saturday, May 5, 2007

I love my Dork Friends

God I love my two best Dork friends. You never know what the three of us will do next. Seriously. We always have sooooo much fun together. Especially when we go away on little trips. This particular trip to Creating Keepsakes University in L.A. was no exception. As you can see we went to Disneyland (a couple times). There is nothing like being at the "Happiest Place on Earth" with your two best friends.
It's like being little girls all over again. We do what we want, when we want and how we want with a few practical jokes in between.

Like the dares. hehehe. We had a few drinks and they dared me to stab a waiter in the behind with a little plastic sword you get in the drinks. Well, me being me, I did it. I thought Brenda was going to pee her pants from laughing.
Of course they both had to stab someone after that. We had to walk back to our hotel that night because we missed the last shuttle. Go figure, us on another adventure. We walked through a parking lot because we were going to jump the wall to get to our hotel instead of walking around. When we got to the wall we realized it was about 10 feet tall and none of us would be able to get our butts over it. It ended up in next to a tiny alley. Nikki with the small bladder, decided she needed to pee before our adventure could continue. Brenda was laughing at her trying to take a picture as I am standing over them both yelling "WE'RE IN A ALLEY IN L.A. AND WERE GOING TO GET MUGGED!" Shortly after that little incident we realized we may be lost. Nikki, being the ever so outgoing girl, asked a local which way our hotel was. He told her and immediately she replied "NO IT'S NOT.....IT'S THAT WAY" pointing in opposite direction. Now first, why would you argue with a local and if you knew which way it was, and why did you ask in the first place? Besides, he was right, Nikki was wrong. It really was where he told us it was. Remember this all happened in one night. You can imagine what the other 4 days were like.

Happy Creating

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Sounds like fun! I love Disneyland.

Brenda Smith said...

You gotta love us!!!