Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Uglies

Lovin the new Ugly Kitty. It is supposed to be Hello Kitty but I am not sure it looks like her. I love the way she turned out. So flippin cute. This one is for Rafael. He is giving it to his niece.
And this one? Not so sure about. It was cuter in my mind. Neva requested this one for her niece. I wanted to do lavender but this is the only purple I had at the time. The dress was a pain and I did not enjoy that part. Lovin the eyelashes and the flower in her hair.
Gotta go get ready. Must be at a seminar this morning an hour earlier than I usually get to work. I hate that.
Have a creative day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to come over from 2Peas to see what your "ugly dolls" were all about. Totally cute!

Brenda Smith said...

Awww, too cute Deb! Is that what you did this weekend?

nikki peterson said...

i like the purple people eater alot!

Rachael said...

So stinkin' cute!!!

I REALLY need to do this with my kids this summer!!

I love them both!!