Thursday, May 24, 2007

Did Another One


Did another Ugly. This doll was created for Tanya. Her bedroom is black, red accents and leopard print. I hope she loves it. Gosh! I have so many more to make. I am sure I will be working on them all weekend. Or......maybe not.
I am off to court this morning. I am apparently a criminal. GREAT! My offence???????? Barking dogs. Yep, you heard me right. My dogs make me a criminal. Go figure.
I have had three complaints since September of 2006 so they are making me see the judge. I am prepared. I went to the police station and got a print out of the dates they barked. I have had no complaints since 3/15/07. So I am not too worried. I just don't want to get fined for something that happens when I am not home.
When I am home I am afraid to even open the windows for fresh air. What if they bark? I don't leave them outside. The complaints come when I am not home. They are in crates, at the opposite side of the complainers bedroom on the first floor. His bedroom is on the second floor. And all the windows and doors are shut. Soooooo, now what to do with them. Oh, and when the officer came to the door they did not bark at her. So really the neighbor is being a jerk.
I moved the crates to the 2nd floor landing. Plugged in a doggie Pheromone thing to calm them. Seems to work so far. If there are more complaints I will have to go for the bark collar. I hate to do that as I want them to bark when something is wrong. Know what I mean?
So, wish me luck this morning. I will update you on what happens.

2 comments:

nikki peterson said...

yeah... i thought i saw you and your dogs on Americas Most Wanted.....

just jenn said...

That totally sucks. How else do they think a dog is supposed to communicate? Do they want you complaining every time you hear them? That's what dogs do so they should just suck it up if it's just and occasional thing. My basset doesn't like to be left alone so she will wail for quite awhile after we leave (like 5-10 minutes). Thankfully we live in a house and no one can hear her.