Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Fugly Friends

I am so excited about the new Fugly Friends I created. Both of these were custom orders for people at work. Lovin me some Mickey and Minnie. They both have puffy noses. Love Minnnie's dress with the tulle under the skirt. Did you notice Mickeys mouth is on his neck. Yea, I kind of had a misplacement issue but I love how it turned out. They are supposed to be Ugly right?
I had a request for a Brown Nappy haired boy. The requester is from Puerto Rico and had a baby a couple years ago. He has very nappy hair so she wanted a doll to match him. I love how the hair came out. To get it all nappy looking I had to take strands of felt and twist them before sewing each piece down. Turned out so flipping cute.

All three of these dolls are selling for $30.00 each as they are custom orders. Any free style doll sells for $20.00 as they are not as detailed and I can create what I want. Fugly Friends have really taken off and so many people want them. I take orders for anyone that wants one. They are so cute and much better in real life. No two dolls are alike. Check out previous posts for more Fugly Friends (Ugly Dolls).

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*LOL* Mickey and Minnie are too cute! Well done!

Bonita Rose said...

these are awesome... love em!