Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fugly Cow



Annette......if you are reading this post don't get excited. This cow is not for you. Sorry.

This cow was created by Tammie. Remember me posting about her earlier? She is one of my team members at work. This is her second creation. I tell you that girl is creative. I love the eye lashes and the earrings in the ears and the high heels. She wants to create a Mr. Cow now. I can not wait to see what that turns out like.

This is way different than the cow I had in mind to create for Annette. Now I am worried my cow won't be as cute. I am going with my original plan though. You never know it might work out.

Now for the two peas blog challenge. What country would I like to visit? I have already been to Fiji , Mexico and the Caribbean numerous times. I think I would like to visit the UK. So many beautiful buildings and museums. I hear they have great food. The history there amazes me. I wish it was more affordable. Maybe then it would be more a reality and not just a dream. Someday I will make it.

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

This is so cute! I am so jealous!