Monday, May 21, 2007

So Annoying



You know......I hate it when I take a picture just to make someone happy and then I find out it could have been a really great photo if I had not of wiggled the camera. So annoying.

This is Jennifer and her boyfriend Matt. A year ago I would not have ever been able to get a photo of them at all. A year ago Matt avoided the camera all together. A year ago I felt a lot different about Matt.

Now, today, this second, I feel a whole lot better about their relationship. Today I know he loves her. I can see it in his eyes. I can see it in the way he holds her. I can see it in the way he treats her. A year ago, even 4 months ago, I did not see any of that in him. That irritated me to no end. It mad me sad, but I knew there was nothing I could do about it. I had to just wait it out. Now, I hope the changes I have seen in him continue. I hope they can make it together.

Yes, I guess I am saying I like him now. Ahhhhh.....jeez......now I have gone and said it out loud.

2 comments:

nikki peterson said...

yeah.....he's alright...JK....but she is still way better!

Bonita Rose said...

loved your post today.. and a great pic!