Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Inspiration

This months challenge for Challenge Club was to use and every day item for inspiration. I chose this mug from Starbucks because I love the pink and the doodling. It just makes me happy.














This is the finished project. I absolutely LOVE it. First I painted the base of the flowers. Then I doodled over it to match the mug. I am pretty proud of the way it turned out.
And this is Cookie checking herself out to make sure she doesn't look fat or that her double chin is not showing. She gave the final approval.


Have a Creative Day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the layout - very clever! I also love the cup - I might have to go past Starbucks!

Anonymous said...

I love the Colors! Your creativity amazes me!
Laura

Kelly C said...

Love that she gave her seal of approval!! Gorgeous lo and totally love the inspiration!!

Jill said...

What a neat idea! And your flowers look great on the layout!

Brenda Smith said...

I love that cookie checked it out, I need to upload those pictures of her at the scrapbook store tearing stickers off the wall! You can show her!

kat said...

super cute! i love the mug and love that cookie had to give her approval.