Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Random



Does your life ever feel like this? Random...... Sometimes I am not sure how to feel, where to go, or what to do. I just am.

When it seems as though my path is no longer a path. But a series of uncontrolled spurts that land where ever they want. Mostly coming to rest in places you do not wish for them to find.

When do you gain control? Do you gain control? And, just when you think you can control, it all seems to spurt again. What the heck?

I am not given more than I can handle. It makes me stronger. But you know what? I am tired of being strong. Seriously, how much more can I possible learn. I just want to BE!

PS.....no, I am not depressed today. Just being Random.

3 comments:

toners said...

Great post :) Sometimes it would be great to just let go!! We can dream, right?

Raquel said...

I totally agree and know exactly what you are saying. My DS always reminds me that sometimes I just need to throw my hands up and say OK, I give!

Brenda Smith said...

Hmmm, random, just when you think you can't take any more. Just remember, you have great friends, and hopefully I never make you feel this way.