Friday, May 4, 2007

What's with the Do?


Oh my! Nice hair. This is Casey. She got so boared waiting for Jennifer's graduation to start she did not know what to do with herself. So Casey being Casey, put a Gatorade bottle on her head and pulled her hair up around it. I am told that everyone in the bleachers were laughing hysterically at her. I would have been to had I not been down on the field.
Most of the time I wish Jennifer did crazy things like this for me to take pictures of. She hates for me to photograph her anymore. She started that little phase when she was about 14. It sucks. I am glad I get to use Brenda's girls sometimes. Brenda took this photo.
The papers are Rusty Pickles Sweet Verona. I use Tim Holtz distressing inks, Heidi Swapp flowers, pink ric rac and some assorted buttons sewn on with embroidery floss. I love the colors and the button stem on this layout.
Happy Scrapping

2 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

I can't believe Casey did this! It was soooooo funny! She cracks me up!

Jill said...

How funny! Looks like she found a way to amuse herself...and others. :-) :-p