Saturday, July 7, 2007

What Finger are YOU?

Something fun for today. I never thought about what finger I might be. As I took the test I was a little afraid I would be the middle finger. Ok, I was a lot afraid. But NO, I am not the middle finger. Seems I am the index finger. Is that why I am always tying notes to my purse? Because it's just silly to tie string to your finger these days? Hmmmmm.......

You Are the Index Finger

You are ambitious, driven, and capable.
You aren't afraid to take responsibility for your actions - or place the blame on whoever deserves it.
You are honest, free thinking, and objective. You see things in your own way - and you aren't afraid to let everyone know about it.

You get along well with: The Thumb

Stay away from: The Ring Finger

3 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

whew! I'm not the middle finger either! I'm the pinky!

nikki peterson said...

uhhh...i'm the ring....this says to stay away from you....but brenda is okay....hmm, i don't think i will listen...

You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.
You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.
Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.

You get along well with: The Pinky

Stay away from: The Index Finger

Jill said...

Cute one! I'm a pinky. :-)