Friday, July 27, 2007

Time to Embarrase "The MoM"

Yesterday I got to embarrass my Sister Susan. TODAY.....I get to embarrass MY MOM. I am laughing just typing this because I KNOW she is going to have a kinipshion fit when she opens this post. Bwaaahahahaha........

This is a Layout my mom did of my daughter Jenni. This is not the embarrassing part as I think her layout is awesome. She did an amazing job. Kudos to you mom!!!!!


Now this is the embarrassing part. See, I never really knew my mom checked my blog. Never leaves a comment for me. So, today she emails me this in response to some of my recent posts. Gotta love her!

"Now I am old but some things I do remember and that was how your dad and I chose your name.You were named after your grandma Lovinger, your aunt, and me as far as your middle name goes and we could not use Dorothy as your grandmother and aunt we Dorothy Jean and Dottie Jean so for the same initials we went with Debra Jean. It was just that simple and no worse than when you said your new baby sister was going to be Suzanne Kay before we even knew if the baby was a brother or sister and when we asked how you knew you were having a sister you said because I asked Jesus to give me one. Now you have the entire story. Love you.Mom PS Susan isn't going to take to kindly to that awful picture you posted of her. AND for once I like my verison of Jen on the boat in her bathing suit that I did better than yours . My colors match the colors of her suit so that is why would send you a copy but don't have any idea how as I am old and computer illiterate. Love you again."

Ah she cracks me up. She did eventually figure out how to send the picture of the Layout to me. Obviously or I could not of posted it for all of you to see.

Now the rest of the world knows how I was named. (still hate it BTW). And she is right I do like her Layout better than mine. Way to go mom! I just love how she calls herself computer illiterate as that is what Jen says I am. Too funny.

Love you mom! Just had to mess with you today. At least I did not call you my grandma. Bwaahahaha.....

PS...she is sooooooo gonna kill me for posting this. I love it!!!!! Messing with "the MOM".....

6 comments:

Jill said...

Pretty layout and so nice on the name! See?!? It wasn't random after all. :-)

Maureen said...

Hah! Your family is a riot.... and my sister's name is Susan too!!!

Fauve Design said...

LOL i love doing those things with my mom :D

The layout looks great!

scrapbaby said...

OK nice of everyone to comment on our little exchange of thoughts. BUT when Susan starts on her thing she can be a little bit overwhelming. Remember your brother and his spastic act when he was younger?Love you #1 daughter

Yellow Fence said...

What a riot. You'll be in big trouble if she figures out how to post a comment!

Brenda Smith said...

Too flippin funny! By the way, "hi Mom"!