Friday, July 6, 2007

So In Love


I am so in LOVE with this layout. So FUN! It started out as a pre printed transparency. I added tons of buttons, (my favorite embellishment by the way), and some printed paper. Turned out so great. And, it was soooo easy. I am going to have to use more of these from Autumn Leaves.

I had to work yesterday while Nikki and Brenda got to scrap. I wanted to be there but that is OK. I will be scrapping Saturday.

I am really excited about my first day back at The Scrappery (our local Scrapbook Store). The new store is so cute and bright. I will be there until midnight as we have a crop going. So fun.

4 comments:

just jenn said...

This is a super cute layout. Great job! :)

Jaime said...

where is the new store?

Brenda Smith said...

This page inspires me

Jill said...

Those colors look great together & I like the arrow!