Monday, July 9, 2007

A New Layout


Here is a new layout for you to enjoy. I wish I could say I designed it. I lifted it from a add in a magazine. Different papers and I added stitching. I like it.

Saturday was my first crop back at the Scrappery. We had a really great group of ladies and one man. There were 10 of us. I got to meet Sylvia and Joy from The Pixies on Two Peas. Really fun ladies. Sylvia had me laughing all night. Linda B. got to come. Have not seen her at a crop in a long time so that was great too. I do enjoy her company. The rest of us were pretty much regulars off and on. It was tons of fun and great to be back with everyone.

Yesturday I could not wake up for nothing. I woke up once when Matt made me a PB&J sandwich. I ate it with my eyes half closed then right back to sleep. Finally woke up about 6pm. Made dinner, watched Big Brother, and then a movie with Jen. Then right back to sleep for the night about midnight. I hate when the day gets wasted like that but I must have needed it.

8 comments:

Veronica K. said...

What a pretty layout. :)

senovia said...

That's a very nice layout.

Michelle said...

WOW! That's a rocking layout! Love the buttons and your photo is just beautiful!

Brenda Smith said...

awwww, they are so cute!

I can't believe you slept all day! Maybe you could get more sleep during the week so you can play more on Sunday! Two days of scrapping!

Jill said...

Very pretty - love the lines of buttons!

John,Diane and their family said...

LOVE the layouts!!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout! The crop was fun too. Love the new location, close to just about everything. Sleep is good, and sleeping all day is even better!
Tina

Wati Basri said...

love this layout...awesome ;)