Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dog Pile, Kid Pile, Whatever!


The other day I opened one of my picture folders and found this picture. It makes me smile. Yes, it was a long time ago picture. But I love the fun memeory it brought back. When life with the kids was easier and not so grown up.

Thats Justin on the bottom, Heather's new boyfriend at the time. I think this was the first time I had met him. He is really nice. They are still together. And thats Heather on top of Justin. Heather is Brenda's daughter but I am her other mom. It's been fun watching her grow into a great young woman.

Pat is on top of Heather. Heres where it gets a little confusing. Pat was Heather's first boyfriend ever. Heather and Pat have always had a fun relationship. They usually end up wrestling and just playing around. Now, Heather is a tought girl. She can hold her own with Pat. That makes it more fun for him. I believe this day was the first day Pat had seen Heather with Justing. Forgive me if I am wrong but I think there may have been a little awkwardness going on. Not sure.

Jen is on top of Pat. (more confustion here) Jen and Pat started dating shortly after this picture. This was back when Pat was a little more normal than he is now. I learned the guy is somewhat intense and a little out there.

Rachel is on Jen. Rachel is/was Jen's bestfriend. Since graduation we have not really seen Rachel. She will call when she is fighting with her boyfriend. Other than that she's not around.

Casey is the child on the top. As usual. Casey somehow always comes out on top. She is just the cutest ever. Oh, and that is Ginger on top of Casey.

Some people would call this a Dog Pile. I call it a Kid Pile. Or Whatever!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Wonderful memory and what a nice surprise to find it!

toners said...

Awesome photo to stumble upon :)

Brenda Smith said...

That's too funny! I remember when they were younger, still teenagers, but younger. How fast times change.