Thursday, July 26, 2007

Impersonating ME


While on our "Sister Cruise" sister Dawn and I went down to the dinning room to eat breakfast. Sister Susan told us to save her a seat she would be "right down". Dawn and I waited and waited, ate our breakfast, waited, watched Susan's breakfast get cold and waited some more. About the time we asked each other where the heck Susan was here she comes with Sister Kim.

Dawn and I looked up and saw Susan in this hillareous red wig. We were like "what the heck?" as we started to laugh. Susan is walking with kind of a swish sway movement and says "I am Debbi.(that's me)" We were rolling on the floor. It was way too funny. I can't believe she brought this wig just to impersonate me. AND she wore it all over the ship.

Kim on the other hand was following way back looking all embarrased. She tried to tell Susan to take the wig off, don't wear that and had an "oh my God, I can't believe this" attitude. I KNOW she was thinking "these are NOT my sisters and I DO NOT know these people."

The other people at our table, whom we did not know, didn't get it. We didn't care if they got it or not. We thought it was way too funny. Leave it to Susan to do something crazy and unexpected on a trip. I am really glad she left her ugly teeth at home.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

LOL That is too funny!!! Sounds really fun!

Brenda Smith said...

I thought that was a drag queen! Wow, looked like a guy dressed up!

Jill said...

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already love her & I don't even know her. :-)