Monday, July 23, 2007

SIStv challenges


Scrap in Style TV had a bunch of challenges going for those of us that could not go to CHA summer. I am all for challenges so I jumped right in. Nikki did too. Won't surprise me if she wins one of the challenges. This layout combined a couple of challenges. Use something clear, use circles and use two different colors of paint. I painted the scalloped background on my layout.

This was my favorite from this weekend. The challenges were to do a layout using an entire package of embellishments. Had to be at least 5 of them in the package. Create a layout of a size you have never done before and use an office product on it. so I did a 6x12. And, scraplift one of the SISters. I lifted the fabulous Nikki.

This was Nikki's challenge she posted. Use at least three different fonts on your layout.

The grand opening of The Scrappery was on Saturday. It was tons of fun. Brenda, Joy and I hosted make n takes all day. We had food for everyone and prizes. Everyone got to pop a balloon to see what kind of discount they were to receive. We even hopped over to the ELI crop and gave away some prizes to those ladies. Some of them won free crops.

Baeked another cake last night in my toaster oven for class tonight. We will see if it tastes any good. We are making clowns on our cakes tonight. Might be tough. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

clhenry99 said...

Great layouts! you did a wonderful job!!
hope you win!!

Colleen said...

Looks like you had a very busy and productive weekend! Great layouts!

Melissa said...

weren't those challenges so much fun! I took part in the 'blooming challenge' where you had to have 50 flowers on your layout ;)

great layouts!

Brenda Smith said...

Love your clown face! Too funny! I didn't feel well enough to enter the challenges, it was tough enough to do the Grand Opening! Glad you participated though!