Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Fourth


I love these shoes. Jennifer loves these shoes. Matt absolutely HATES them. When Jen first got them he swore he would not be seen in public with her if she wore them. He has gotten over that little moment. She wears them all the time. They are just too cute don't ya think. Journaling: "Jennifer and I both love the leopard print shoes. Sooo Cute! Matt hates them! Men have No fashion sense." (YES, I know I spelled sense wrong on the Layout. It's Nikkie and Tina's fault)

Miracle of all miracles. Matt actually volunteered to do a photo shoot with Jen. AND he admitted to having a good time. He hates photos. He refused for the first 1 1/2 years of their relationship. It used to really bother her. Now it's all good. He is begging me to go to Sonora with them so I can take more pictures of them. My how things change. Journaling: "Matt hates to take pictures. He avoides cameras. He did volunteer to do this photo shoot with Jen. Miracles do happen."

These are the layouts I did on July 4th, 2007. Tina came over and we just scrapped all day. We had sandwiches and guacamole for lunch. Dinner was London Broil and corn on the cob with a pasta salad. The London Broil was so flipping yummy. Then for desert Tina made a Key Lime pie from a recipe she got from Linda. I can not tell you how mouth watering yummy it was. I am so lucky she left the pie here for me to enjoy.

Nikki came over with Toby (her handsome min pin) to say hi. Toby had on his fourth of July hat. So so cute. He hates it though. They stayed for a bit before she had to go home. Ron was making her dinner.

I had a great day. Tina and I laughed and just enjoyed spending time together. We did not even turn on the TV or radio all day. Just a quite day in the neighborhood.

I hope everyone else had a perfect day too.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Sounds like a great day! Love your layouts!! :)

nikki peterson said...

great job.... hey, is that how you spell sense????

Unknown said...

OOOOOO I love Key Lime Pie! YUMMY! Your layouts turned out GREAT!

Michelle said...

Love the layouts!

Jaime said...

I love the shoes too. So cute!

John,Diane and their family said...

LOve the layouts and sounds like you had a great day...