Friday, August 31, 2007

Acrylic Wall Hanging


My first attempt at acrylic. I got the acrylic pieces at Lowes. Drilled my holes and then decorated to make it oh so cute. I did learn a couple things along the way. I would tell you how I did it but, I can't. You will just have to come down to The Scrappery and take my class. It is sure to be a great time. The possibilities with Acrylic are endless.

I took this picture at night with the LO hanging in a doorway. That is why it looks black. It really is clear. I think it is just too cute for words. Oh and I did "faux stitching" on it. So it literally looks like I stitched on acrylic. So cool.

I love this hanging. And I totally LOVE the pictures of the three of us looking like a family of Dorks.

One more thing. Matt got the air conditioner installed again last night. Who is ready to come scrap with me this long weekend. In COOL air. I am so excited. Cmon over.

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Very, very cool. Love the pictures...looks like you all have a blast.

Diane said...

Love the Acrylic wall hanging!!

Mika said...

Rock on love the wall Hanging. Hope to see you sometime on my blog.
Great weekend! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

scrapbaby said...

Happy Birthday Daughter I Love You

Maureen said...

Beautiful... love the hanging!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

This is amazing!! I love it!!