Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Next Day Birthday to Nikki


Nikki's Birthday was yesterday. Brenda, Curtis, Ron, myself all went out to dinner with her to Chili's. Nikkie always looks so darn cute. She can not help it. No mater what she does she is cute. Darn girl. Last night she was just oozing cuteness. I had a yummy Cajun Rib Eye. It was so good I swear. I must have more. Oh wait, I do get the leftovers for lunch. YUM!


This is the cake I made just for Nikki. It was Strawberry inside. I tried to get Nikki's colors into the flowers. Unfortunatly the teal and the blue were so close in color they looked the same. I know for next time. Jenni picked out what flower I was going to do on the cake. This particular flower is a hard one for me. But they did not turn out to bad on this cake. Thank goodness.

Let's not forget that Cookie (the brat dog) helped with the decorating. I got all done at midnight. Turned around to fold the box. I made one fold and turned around agian. There she was. On the chair, face first into the cake just licking away. Happy little girl she was. Until I yelled at her. She just wanted to help with the decorating so I left it there for Nikki to see. Happy Birthday Nicoletta.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks delicious and beautiful. BTW, my birthday is in January and I like pink. Haha. Just Kidding.

Diane said...

Cookie Helped you? Store bought is fine for my birthday!!!!

Jill said...

Gorgeous cake! Glad you had the dog to help out! :-)