Tuesday, August 7, 2007

No Sunshine



This song was going through my head all day on Saturday. I figured it was a sure sign I needed to use if for a Layout title. What better photo to put on the layout than my two best friends. Nikkie will be very proud of me for doing a long multi font title. I also used some rubons from my stash. I have no idea where or when I got it. But I knew I needed to use it. It is a rub on I cut in the shape of a circle. Love it. Wish I had more now.

Speaking of best friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to see you tonight for dinner. Cookie has a surprise for you.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the layout! Great job with the title!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow!! Those buttons going in descending order are sooooooooooooooooo cool!

Unknown said...

GREAT layout! I like the mixed fonts!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

That title is awesome....as is the whole layout. Very very kewl. TFS

Suzy said...

Cute layout! Great mix of fonts and layering!

Jaime said...

I went to the scrappery today. Now that I have come home to check the balance on my bank account, I think I am going back.

Is this the prodigal return?

PS love your pages in the store. Awesome.

Jill said...

Beautiful! I love using song titles & lyrics for page titles! Well, I *say* I do...I guess I should say that if I ever scrapbooked anymore I ***would**** love using song titles & lyrics for page titles. :-0