Friday, August 3, 2007

How Much



(this post is not for the easily offended reader)

Oh this picture just makes me sing "How Much is that Doggie in the Window? Ruf Ruf"
We had locked her outside to go potty. She refused to go potty outside. We looked over and there she was on the table outside looking in at us instead of doing her duty. Dorky dog.

If that doggie was for sale, I sometimes wonder if I would buy her. Cookie is loving, but oh she is such a girl. She will scold any dog that comes around. She even scolds me. When she does this that girl with get about 1 inch from my face and all of a sudden RUF. It is rather loud and annoying to say the least. Especially when I am sleeping. Yes, she even does it then.

I can not ignore her when she wants to play. She will bring her dirty gross toy and drop it on my face. Not kidding. ON my face. Not my hand. Not my lap. FACE. Uhg.

When she wants to play with Joey (Chihuahua) he can not ignore her either. She will start growling and biting any part of his body that's the closest. Literally! One particular night I was hearing Joey whining and Cookie was growling. I looked over to see Joey standing VERY VERY still. Cookie's head was under his belly tilting upwards. I realized she had a hold of the poor little guys wee wee. He was sooooo scarred and all she wanted to do was play. She did not know what she was doing but he sure did. It's rather funny now. Joey still does not think it's funny.

Even though Cookie is a pesky dominant girl, I would probably buy her if she was in the window. She is just too cute for words. Ilove her.

2 comments:

Diane said...

perverted doggie

Jill said...

How could that cute little thing be demanding and scolding?!?!? Right up until the very end there I couldn't figure out what anyone could possibly have to get offended about! :-0 Then again, it might really be better warned against the squeamish than the easily offended! :-0