Monday, August 13, 2007

Rockin Good Time


I did this Layout at the SIStv crop on Sunday. Jen says it is her favorite layout I have done so far. I kind of love it myself. The title totally makes it HOT. The journaling reads: "Who would have thought a country boy would steal her heart. She is such a city girl. You can take the city out of the girl but you can't take the country out of the boy."

This is the cake I made to take with us to the crop. It was chocolate/chocolate and oh sooooo yummy. I love cake.

A bunch of SIStv members got together on Sunday to meet each other and crop in Fremont. It was a 1 1/2 hour drive for us. But, it was sooooo worth it. We got to meet so many of our SISters. Kerry Lynn was there, she is one of our fashionistas. Such an awesome lady. She amazes me as she just started to scrap 8 months ago. It's always fun when you get to meet people you talk to online all the time.

For those of you who don't know SIStv you should. They are a scrapbooking web community that is very supportive and very positive. I love that there is no drama going on there. Everyone is very encouraging and just plain nice. If you have never been there or never heard of it go try it out at www.scrapinstyletv.com I promise you will love it.

6 comments:

EquineSpirit said...

Awesome LO! And that cake looks delicious!!

Christal said...

okay... I could NOT wait to see the picture of the cake LOL! Read alot of your post, what awesome LO's~ Thanks so much for sharing them!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

That is one rockin' layout, and I love the journaling. Great cake!!

Tami said...

Ohhh I can just taste that cake. I am so jealous of your Sunday crop. Glad you had a good time.


your SIS,
Tami

cinnibonbon said...

So love that cake!!! I'm glad you all had such a nice time. I'm all about meeting new friends, and you are right, SIStv is all about bonding and positive things! Best wishes!

jess said...

oh YUM!!!!! Look at that cake!!! AWESOME!!!!
Xx