Saturday, August 11, 2007

Michelle Hill & Suzy West


This Picture seriously ROCKS!!!!! Last night Brenda,Nikki and myself went to a crop 1 1/2 hours from home just to be with Suzy West and Michelle Hill. If you don't know these two ladies you should. They are two of my three very favorite Scrapbook instructors. Both of them teach at CKU and CHA as well as travel all over to teach at different events and stores.

The other fab lady in the picture is Lizz. She is super fun and works for Suzy. I think she looks alot like Gene Simmons in these photos. She will probably kill me for that but what the heck.

Suzy just opened a store 8 months ago http://www.bayareascrappers.com/ called Picture Me Perfect. She used to have a store in her garage. Yes, the garage. It was a huge success but just could not accommodate all of the ladies that wanted to come visit all of the HOTness Suzy has to offer. If you want to know how to use those canvas's Suzy is the woman to see. Brenda and I have been taking her canvas classes every year for about 3 years now. She is one of the reason we get so excited to go to CHA.

Michelle Hill is a designer for Lil Davis. She is seriously one of the sweetest most energetic women I have ever met. Her talent simply oozes out of her. I always scramble to get her classes as she is so much fun and has the cutest smile ever.

Now you put them both in the same room and you can not help but have a great time. There were only 10 of us at the crop last night so we got lots of time with both of them. Never mind that we had dinner with them before the crop. And they hung out at our table at the crop all night. They have the best stories and you can tell from the photos just plain crazy.

Michelle was supposed to fly home Saturday but we all talked her into hanging out until Monday and coming to the crop at Suzy's store on Sunday with all of the ladies at SIStv. We are in for another amazing day.

5 comments:

Dayami said...

omg! this is sooo much fun!!! I had the great pleasure of meeting Suzy at CHA Vegas and would love to meet Michelle. I am a fan of her since I saw her on the ETC video. Have fun!!
tfs
Hugs,
Dayami

BlessedDaily! said...

can't wait to meet ya...
this will be my first crop and i'm glad it will be with you guys.

kat said...

of course my sister ruins a cute pic with her cancer stick.

like the photos though. just crop her out. :)

ps. a frosty paw is doggy ice cream cup - they sell em at the grocery store in the frozen section.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are too funny! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

oh man.....I wish I would have known you were going I would have showed up to meet you. UGH....maybe next time. Let me know for sure ok?