Saturday, August 25, 2007

This is Me Journal


I found this challange blog that seemed like so much fun. So, I decided to give it a try. This is the cover of my journal. The challanges will all consist of things about ourselves. They are giving out two topics a week. I challenge all of you to join me in this journey. There is still time to catch up. I did all three of these today. It was very easy. The web is http://www.thisismejournal.blogspot.com/ For my journal I had a 12x12 spiral album I cut up to make it 6x12. This is a new size for me and it is really fun.

This is my first page of my journal. IN MY HONEST OPINION. Yep, I found I am a really opiniated woman. Strong and determined in my ways. I think this rubs some people wrong as I am very outspoken in these thoughts. And look I used stickers for the first time in years. OK OK they are letter stickers but they ARE stickers.

This is the next page in the journal. MY HOBBIES. I came to the conclusion that any kind of art is a hobby to me. I love all kinds. Of course scrapbooking is my favorite and the most social hobby.

Ok, I challenge all of you to go to http://www.thisismejournal.blogspot.com/ and join me in learning more about yourself. And leaving the true you behind for future genorations.

4 comments:

Roos said...

just great Layouts girl .

i`m thinking if i also do this journal , but i`m also doing the emely falconbridge challenge , mmmmmmm .

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR PAGES!! Thanks for the sweet post and for playing along!!!

Veronica Starr said...

cool LO!!!

cinnibonbon said...

You've done a fabulous job on your challenge...way to go girl!