Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Natural Poser


Nikki has this way of being able to naturally pose when the camera comes out. Kind of irritating in a way. If I were to try posing like she does, most of the time it would come out looking like some over age over weight dork trying to be all young and cute. I do love taking pictures of her. She is just so darn cute.

Today is not going to be a good day. I can not tell you why yet. I will be able to tell you tomorrow.

Jenni and I got a lot of the wedding stuff down on paper. I feel a little more organized now. We did not think of anything new. We just got our thoughts in black and white instead of rolling around in the head. Now I can let some of it go and think of new things.

5 comments:

PROLIX said...

Bonjour!!!

cool LO!

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Deanna said...

I love this layout!!
very cool! deanna

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Oohhhh LOVE what you did with the flower on that LO! :)

jess said...

Beautiful layout!! I love how you've made the flower with tht stem made out of ribbon! so effective!!
Xx Jess

Jaime said...

Cute layout. Hope today didn't turn out too bad. : (