Sunday, September 2, 2007

This is me Journal--more pages


Got caught up on my This is Me Journal Challenge last night. This one is "My Ultimate Mix Tape. I am not so good on the music front. Never have been. But I do love all kinds of music. Just cant remember which songs go with which groups. Kind of embarrassing if you ask me.
The background was done with paint and bubble wrap. Too cute.









This is My Drive to Work. I tried to make it all simple and stuff. But that does not always happen with me. I love the long skinny journaling here. And the "white space". I also love the frame around the outside of the page.

If you have not joined me in this challenge, you should. Been learning alot about myself and getting the "real me" down on paper for future. The website is www.thisismejournal.blogspot.com. Get over there and join me. It is not too late to catch up or just jump in and start where ever.

3 comments:

scrapbaby said...

These are great and about have mine ready to post. Just have one glitch I cannot figure out what to do what with if that makes sense and if I call you you would just say think you can figure it out. You are no help. Love Mom

Jill said...

I can never make anything simple either! Pretty colors!

Rachael said...

so pretty!! great job!!