Saturday, September 29, 2007

Matt and Jen's wedding photos

Brenda Smith is the BESTEST EVER friend. She made this amazing video of Matt and Jen's wedding on September 15. What a great keepsake for them. Oh, and for me, the mom.

I swear I cried when I saw this. If you were at the wedding you may cry too. I love the fun funky non traditional photos. So artistic and they are going to be a hoot to scrap.

The song playing is the song for the first dance. It is about a Back hills country boy and a fairy tale princess. It is SOOOOOO the right song for them. Describes them perfectly to a tee. The name of it is "Livin our Love Song."




For those of you that dont know any of us, I hope you enjoy the photos. And a BIG thank you to Brenda for putting this together.

4 comments:

KarenSue said...

That was BEAUTIFUL!!

they are so young!!
Congrats

Jaime said...

awwww....

Love the way that they look at each other, and the photos are lots of fun.

...AND...

Jen picked the dress I voted for! Yay!

nikki peterson said...

she did a great job! so cute!

kat said...

really really cute!!! there are so many good shots.