Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Shower Cake


Here is the cake I made for Claudia's baby shower at work last week. I had to teach myself how to do the basket weave on the top. I missed that class when every one else learned. It was not as hard as I thought it would be. I think it turned out kind of cute. I was going to put roses around the bottom but they were not turning out good so I skipped that idea and just did a quick little border.

I did absolutley nothing this weekend except sit/lay on the couch. Watch TV and read a little Harry Potter. Talk about lazy and loving it.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

What an AWESOME cake! WOW!!! AMAZING!
Loves,
K

Moreen said...

Looks Yummy, clever you.

Sherri said...

great job on the cake

Jaime said...

I just has a lazy but lovely and well deserved weekend recently myself. They are the best.

Noelia said...

That cake is sooo cute! Great job at the weaving.

Theresa said...

I think it turned out awesome! Love the little baby sticking out of the basket. I'm sure everyone loved it.

Glee-scrap said...

Great job on Jen's wedding cake and the Shower cake-you are so talented! Also, I'm glad this crazy Marine idea is looking like something you really can be proud of you daughter for-takes a lot of will power and spunk to go through what your whole family is going through! Bravo! Erin : )

Anonymous said...

you did a great job at teaching yourself it look great and i know it take great too.. really to pretty to cut..