Friday, September 7, 2007

Not Your Usual Sighting


WOW! They MUST be hungry. This is not your usual every day sight. These cats do not necisarilly get along. Seriously!

So I came home today. One cat is yelling at me. I fill the bowl. Another cat jumps up there and yells. Now What? Grab another bowl and fill it when the third cat comes a yelling. Holy Cow! Grab the third bowl before the cat fight starts. Whew! No fights today. They were all eating happily.

Thats Jen's cat Roxy on the left. My cat Lady in the middle and Matt's cat DeeDee on the right. They are not friends. They kind of ignore each other. Until they get to close together and then one of them will warn the other to get the heck away NOW!

It's Friday and I can not wait for the work day to end. Yes, I know it has not started. But I got so much to do for the wedding NEXT WEEK. It's crunch time. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

Oh Sh*t! I can't believe that! Your cats within inches of one another? Are you kidding? Apparently not, there is photo proof and I know you're not "that" good with photoshop!