Saturday, September 8, 2007

What Are you Doing This Weekend


The Crunch begins.......Jen's wedding is in 7 days. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I have made lists that need to be made into more lists. I have purchased decorations, cake stuff, and most of the other goodies. I have tried to be organized but I tell you it is never good enough. I still have a ton to do.

Then yesterday, I got this hairbrained idea that I really do want to make favors. So I came up with a really unique favor idea. What was I thinking? I was thinking "oh how cute". So off to Tap Plastics" I go. This photo is of the beginning of the project. 81 pieces of 5x7 acrylic. Gonna make wall hangings for everyone. Waht a job.

What are you doing this weekend? Wanna come help?

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Almost Wedding Day!!! Hope all is going well.

Noelia said...

I'm sure everything turned out great! I'd love to see those wall hangings finished!