Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New Layouts for you


Couple new Layouts for you to see. This first one is of our very dear Julia. She is now a Sailor with the Navy. We are so very proud of her. I used the Hambly transparancy here and just cut it up. To adhere each piece I used Making Memories Jem brads. One of my staples in my stash. And of course the cute little gold velvet Prima flower added the best touch.

I threw this one together last night in my new little space. Will share the space tomorrow. The cute little flower is one of my favorite new embellishments to make from scraps. You may see a lot of these on my layouts soon. The journaling reads: Letting thesee two loose in the woods is never a good idea. Nikki misplaces everything and Brenda gets lost even with her navigater. The two of them together would get lost for sure.

6 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

Hey! I didn't have my navigation system then! But you're right, I'm the only person I know that gets lost with a vehicle navigation system! At least I don't lose my keys! Or wallet!

WriterGirl said...

those LO's look great, girl!! love the hambly squares!

scrapbaby said...

Loved the layouts but you are driving me crazier than usual by not taking out the centers on some of your lettering like you should be doin. OK I love you and you need to talk to me as I cannot download my pictures-----Love

mum-on-the-run said...

Great LO's!!

RiNNE said...

The hambly squares are awesome! Great job!!

domestic goddess said...

loving those layouts debbie