Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Some of my Favs


Ok, so I got 3 DVD's full of wedding photos. Can you believe it over 2000 photos. I am so glad we had 3 fab photographers. Each had their own style so we got a ton of awesome photos. This one just happens to be my all time favorite. Jen was sooo beautiful. She wanted to feel like a princess. I am pretty sure we acomplished that

I so love that her picture was taken in front of this old truck. Kind of reminds me of old meets new. And check out that train on the dress. Totally HOT! If you know what I mean. I can not even tell you how many amazing photos were taken. But I seriously love this shot.

This is a shot of all the girls next to an old building down in Railroad Square located in Santa Rosa. Love, love, love the building. I am so into non traditional photos. You know, the artistic look with the grungy non expected backgrounds. Loved the girls dresses too. Red is HOT



And then there are the boys. Oh yes, the boys. You gotta love them. They were all amazing and really got into the photos. I think they all did a fab job of being themselves and feeling comfortable for the camera. I can not wait to show you some of the other great pictures these boys took. They had a great time.

I love the looks on all their faces in this photo. You can tell they were all having so much fun, not posed at all. They just did what was coming natural. Having a great time. This photo cracks me up every time I look at it. More photos coming soon. How could I not share more when there are so many to choose from. I can not wait to scrap some of them.

6 comments:

not specified said...

that looks so beautiful and so do you

KarenSue said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Michelle said...

Oh WOW! I love the photos! Especially the one of the bridesmaids and Jen just looking at the camera...

Lynn said...

Ohhh my! She really does look like a fairy tale princess in the first photo! I love that one of her. All the photos you posted today are overwhelmingly beautiful. The boys look awesome and I'm sure they hammed it up for the cameras(can't wait to see more) and the last photo with the girls holding the groom and the boys holding your dd are priceless!
BTW- Congrats on the new sil!

Jaime said...

Yay! Keep 'em coming.

Anonymous said...

very nice picture i could only image all 2000 are just as nice.. what a great time they had.. god bless her and your new son in law...