Friday, October 26, 2007

Bad News

Remember me telling you that jenni was put into a Medical Platoon in Boot Camp? They did testing on her to see if she can serve in the military? Well, from what we can gather, and it's not much, she has now been moved to the Separation Platoon. Meaning, she is coming home. They did more testing on her yesturday. I guess she failed her medical tests. But keep in mind we can not get much information. We do not know what tests they gave her or what medical conditions she may have. My guess would be that she really does have asthma and I never really believed her. What a horrible mother that makes me feel like. I am trying to stay possitive. It is hard. I feel like I should have known all along and everything we have gone through up to this point was for nothing. I am still proud of her for even going and trying in the first place. She is still an amazing young woman. She has done things most people would never even think of doing. I feel defeated for her and wonder what her future holds now that her one GREAT chance is gone. I keep trying to remember that this just means she was not meant to be there. God has a different plan for her. I just wish I knew what that was.

We have heard it could take up to 3 months for them to get her home at this point. That would suck. We have heard they put them on a bus with $90.00 cash. How horrifying is that to think she will travel across the United States on a bus. A single lonley female. Not very safe is it? That scares me. I wish I could find out more so I could feel more at ease. I will let you know if we learn anything new.

No comments: