Thursday, October 25, 2007

Marine Recruit Interview

My friend Jaime works for PNN Network. She interviewed Jenni a couple days before she left for boot camp. I only wish she could hear this interview while she is gone. It would remind her of why she made the decision she did. Leave her a comment on the web page PNN set up for her support.

Thank you Jaime for sharing this information with us. It means so much to me. I really needed to hear her voice right now. I miss her.

http://cereals.pnn.com/3228-the-front-page

2 comments:

Lizz said...

Lots of (((HUGS))) Sweetie!

Jaime said...

I was thinking the same thing when I was editing the interview and I heard Jen was having a little trouble: I wish she could hear how she sounds in this interview right now.

Can't wait to see her again once she graduates!