Thursday, June 14, 2007

I gotta Try This

HuH? Who would have thought. I really must try this for breakfast at work. I am a bad Omlette maker but I love them. I got the recipe from a poster at Two Peas In A Bucket. I thought I would share.

Omlette In A Bag

Break two eggs into a gallon size freezer bag.(I actually do this in a bowl and beat them first but that's because I have egg issues!), add 2 tsp of milk and whatever toppings you want. Leftover meats, cheese, onions and peppers, etc. Make sure it's all mixed well.

Drop the bags into a pot of water at a rolling boil and cook for 10-13 minutes. With a large pot you should be able to do several at a time. No, the bags won't melt

Crazy HUH?

3 comments:

Debbi said...

That would be a Gallon size freezer bag BTW. Sorry

nikki peterson said...

so....when are you gonna make me an omlet???

Lara Neves said...

My sister in law swears by these. :)