Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random Questions



Do you ever feel like your in a people maze and you can't get out? I just like the photo. Today I am answering questions that Brenda made me answer.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Two days ago when my daughter passed her ASVAB and Physical for the Marines
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roasted Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One amazing one ready to fight for your freedom
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Not always. I annoy myself so I know I annoy other people
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Paaaleeeezee
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes and I am still waiting to eat ice cream
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I have always wanted to just to conquer my fear
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Heck no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
God must think so or he would not keep handing me all the stuff he does.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Always and forever Mint Chocolate Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Oh he's HOT
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink but I am going to start wearing Red every friday to support our troops
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The wrinkles and bags that seem to have found a new home on my face
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My little Ginger
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BLOG THIS ?
duh, of course
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink and white polka dot jammie pants, no shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Tacos last night. Coffee right now
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Cookie and Joey (my two dogs) play
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
In my head: Red Hot In real life: Ummmm, no clue, blue maybe
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Rain.....I have always loved the smell of rain
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Tina
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHOS BLOG THIS WAS ON?
LOL
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
On TV: NONE In real life: I love going to the professional games
27. HAIR COLOUR?
brown/red
28. EYE COLOUR?
green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Rib Eye steak with Gorgonzola Butter
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I don't know. I keep falling asleep
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
pink
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
neither. Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs and kisses
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Jennifer
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My dad
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Um, I am reading one but I don't know the title
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Gateway. No that is not the type of computer I have any more
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
so you Think You Can Dance.......love that show
42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
"Your bill has already been paid mam"
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Oh love them both. I will have to say Stones as I have seen them in concert twice
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Fiji
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Creativity
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Portland Oregon
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
If I could choose one someone else would choose the counter attack and then I would still be were I am right now. So my final answer is None. That way I don't have to waste time.

2 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

I knew you'd respond! I just love you! Even when you annoy yourself, I still love you!

nikki peterson said...

cute! you just reminded me that i have SYTYCD on tivo... must go watch...dude, did i just appreviate that...WTF?