Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Woo Hoo and Sunday Plans



Woo Hoo Nikki is coming over to scrap. I am so excited to create again. It's been a couple of weeks now.

Sunday I am planning to take Jennifer (my DD )and her new Fiance for photo shoots. Jen informed me she is going to cut her hair. So I need lots of cool Elsie like photos before she does that. Maybe one of them will be good enough for their engagement photo.

Too bad the photo above is in Atlanta. I would love to have that be one of the places we go. I do plan on taking them to the rail road tracks. Some brick walls, hopefully I can find a red one. And some really cool old doors. Maybe down in Railroad square. I know there are some there along with stone walls. I am excited. But I do know they are going to get bored fast. Little brats.

5 comments:

april said...

just got back from ATL, cool stone wall, but man is it hot there!

Brenda Smith said...

Matt is gonna let you take pictures? Wow, he sure is changing, good for you.

nikki peterson said...

i had fun... thanks for dinner... it was great as always!

Jaime said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

And if you're looking for red, there's a really cool little red door on some sort of little shack next to the rail roads in the square. I'm sure you'll find it if this message catches you too late.

And congrats, to the new mother of the bride! : )

Jill said...

That would have been a nice location! The railroad tracks look GREAT though!