Sunday, June 17, 2007

Photo Shoot


Sooooo Excited. I took Jen and Matt for a photo shoot today. A year ago Matt would have NEVER let me take his picture. I took 79 photos and almost every one of them came out great.

Really hard to decide which ones I like the best. Here are 5 of them as blogger will not let me upload the other 4 on the same post. I will let you see them tomorrow.


I just love all of these. Matt even said he really enjoyed doing the shoot. I think he did pretty good at being natural. He didn't look posed at all.

I can not tell you how excited I am with these. I had a really great time too. Funny how I had planned to take the entire day for the shoot. We ended up with about 45 min to do them all.


Maybe sometimes the best photos come from ones you have to rush along. Remember I am posting my ohter four favorites later. Let me know which one you like the best. I am thinking one of these can be their engagement photo.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I really like the bottom one, but you can't see his face, so prob. not the best for the official engagement pics. For second place, I like the one where he's looking at the camera. Can't wait to see the rest! : )

Jill said...

So much better when the subjects are willing, isn't it?!?!?

I agree with what Jaime said but think I'll hold out for the other five for a final vote!

nikki peterson said...

i like the bottom one the best too...not for engagment....but just a good pic!

Anonymous said...

I love the ones where they are on the train tracks. Those are my favorites!!