Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sisters out for Adventure



As many of you know, I just went on a 7 day cruise with my three sisters. I am the one standing (the oldest of the group). You all know me.

Kim (sitting on left) is the youngest. "The Baby" as we call her. This was a REAL adventure for her. She has NEVER been on a real trip before. Let alone "out of the Country". She did not know what to expect or how to react. I swear she was a bundle of energy the second we got on the ship. She did learn to relax through out the week. She even mentioned to me how relaxed her entire body felt. Too bad we can't feel like this every day of our lives.

Dawn aka Thea (sitting in middle)has been working two jobs (as have I) for years now to make ends meet. She really needed this trip. Her new boyfriend (Jeff)came on the trip with us too. After this trip she will be moving to Connecticut to live with Jeff. What an experience she has ahead of her.

Susan (sitting on right) is four years younger than I. She manages a 175 (or something like that) apartment complex and helps take care of our mom. It's a HUGE responsibility. Yep, she really needed this week too. She learned to LOVE the free room service this week. So much easier than going to the buffet and fighting the crowds.

The four of us have never spent this long together as adults. It was lots of fun and a great learning experience for all of us. We went to St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay. I am forever thankful we got to spend this adventure together.

More pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

nikki peterson said...

arent you glad you went though????

Brenda Smith said...

Cool that you got a good picture of all of you! I am loving being on vacation right now in Los Cabos Mexico! Brandi and I are having a fun time! CHeck out my blog, Kinda funny!