Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Shopping

I went furniture shopping last night. Getting an idea of what I want. This I think was my favorite. The colors in the picture are all wrong though. It is really a dark brown with Robins Egg Blue accents. So stunning and pretty.
This was one of my other favs. It is a soft sage green with yellow and orange accents. Not sure which one I like better. They are both really comfy. The second one you can sit up a little better without leaning back. What do you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the top one! So pretty!

china59 said...

I like the top one style better, but personally I hate to lean back when I'm sitting, I like to have my back straight (yeah, I'm weird), so that would be a huge point for the second one...

Glee-scrap said...

Is this "the huge decision in my living quarters" that you posted a few times ago?